I think I fixed the issue in the latest commit. It turned out that I wasn't
checking the type of segment properly in an error check, so it would flag
some arcs as not tangent even when they were. Along with some other fixes
to get acceleration right, it should be running at nearly full speed now.

Since my last push, I also added a few optimization fixes that should run
code like stellabee a bit faster. In particular transitions from tangent to
parabolic blending in some cases forced two unnecessary exact stops, which
caused more ripple and slowdown than would otherwise be expected.

I also ran the 3D chips code on my Sherline, off of an Atom CPU. I didn't
see any RT interruptions even with the base thread running. My plan for
testing next is to set up a version of the test config with a base thread,
and spoof an e-stop. This way, the parallel port can be disconnected to do
build tests.

-Rob