Jeff Johnson

----- Reply message -----
From: "Niemand Sonst" <nie...@web.de>
To: <emc-developers@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: [Emc-developers] Tool Number limit
Date: Sun, Feb 22, 2015 2:16 PM
@Andy,

please post your branch, I will review it as much as it is in my
possibilities.
I can not understand, why it is not fixed, your suggestion is from 2013.
Seb, what happened?

One more question, related to:
he whole thing is rather complicated by the fact that tool data is used
by realtime code, and realtime code can't access disk files.

Why realtime need to know about the tools?

Norbert

P.S. : Does anyone know a modern industrial control with tool number
limit? Me not

Does anyone know of a modern industrial control without a true jog while
paused? Just a question along the same lines. Feeling like a smartalec today....