On Thursday 14 February 2019 12:33:21 Sam Sokolik wrote:

> The motion adaptive feed pin could work..

Would this not also require some gain and possibly an inversion, of the
air brush output in order to prevent a puddle/run of the ink or paint
being laid down while the wrist was being reversed?

I get a headache just thinking about it, but one of my questions remains
unresolved.

Would not the matching 180 degree movement of the wrist be obviated by
having joints able to move equal amounts in both directions?

This problem, at least in some of the video's, seems like a non-problem
if the joint can move equally well in either direction from straight
out, so to me it looks like a poor mechanical design up front that
allows it to get into that position in the first place.

Which may show that I have no clue what I'm talking about, never having
dealt with a 6 DOF arm. Adding the airbrush trigger modulation would
seem like a no brainer, as it could prevent that big run while the wrist
is essentially immobilized while making that turn. But I'm the service
shop guy that inherited all the record changers to fix when I was a
teenager because I could watch a mechanism try to work, and see what it
wasn't doing correctly. I had the dreaded "nack" of those days...

> http://linuxcnc.org/docs/html/man/man9/motion.9.html
>
> On Thu, Feb 14, 2019, 5:52 AM Thắng Lê <lethang12...@gmail.com wrote:
> > "Singularity avoidance has been a developing topic for many years"
> > This topic was introduced here:
> > https://robohub.org/3-types-of-robot-singularities-and-how-to-avoid-
> >them/
> >
> > There is a solution was mentioned: reduce velocity when robot goes
> > near singlarity.
> >
> > Because i cant take result of inverse kinematic function (can make
> > this function return singularities)  and i dont want to touch
> > linuxcnc-core so i have idea create a new hal component to
> > recalculator singulartities.
> >
> > The last problem: how to reduce velocity when robot is near
> > singularities and return old velocity when robot passes it? Is there
> > any hal pin could do this?
> >

> > --
> > Lê Thắng
> > Phone: (+84) 7722443855