> Would this not also require some gain and possibly an inversion, of the
> air brush output in order to prevent a puddle/run of the ink or paint
> being laid down while the wrist was being reversed?
> I get a headache just thinking about it, but one of my questions remains
> unresolved.
> Would not the matching 180 degree movement of the wrist be obviated by
> having joints able to move equal amounts in both directions?
> This problem, at least in some of the video's, seems like a non-problem
> if the joint can move equally well in either direction from straight
> out, so to me it looks like a poor mechanical design up front that
> allows it to get into that position in the first place.
> Which may show that I have no clue what I'm talking about, never having
> dealt with a 6 DOF arm. Adding the airbrush trigger modulation would
> seem like a no brainer, as it could prevent that big run while the wrist
> is essentially immobilized while making that turn. But I'm the service
> shop guy that inherited all the record changers to fix when I was a
> teenager because I could watch a mechanism try to work, and see what it
> wasn't doing correctly. I had the dreaded "nack" of those days...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Wmw4lUHlX8
The singularity show at last video is what happened to me, joint speed
increase suddenly so high then "crack".

Perhaps the kinematics file could handle this? kins files are "pluggable"

What is "pluggable" mean?

Let's take pumakin as an example, these are some of equation to find when
robot reach singularities:
https://github.com/LinuxCNC/linuxcnc/blob/master/src/emc/kinematics/pumakins.c#L229-L230
https://github.com/LinuxCNC/linuxcnc/blob/master/src/emc/kinematics/pumakins.c#L246-L247

Kinematics cant be calculated because of a square root of a negative
number.

--
Lê Thắng
Phone: (+84) 7722443855