>Hello!

>My name is Randy Steiner and I recently joined the mail list as well as the
>IRC channel.  I have been a linux cnc user for about 6 years and have been
>moving into more complex machine >configurations.  I am looking to try to help
>out where I can.  I have been a developer for too many years at this time,
>across many different languages.  I have developed kernel modules in >the
>past, though it has been a few years.  I am looking to help with code, image
>builds, or documentation, wherever help is needed the most.
<snip>

>Randy

Sorry Randy we sortta stole your introduction.
Looks like you have all ready helped by starting a discussion of the way
forward - thanks.
Usually a new guy has an interest in part of the software and works on it - I
started by updating to a new version of classicladder because I was interested
in trying c programming.
Is there something you are interested in?
Do you have a machine or are interested in building one?

Documentation is always on going and appreciated - it's one of our biggest
strengths IMHO.

Welcome to the project!

Chris M