I've just pushed a new version. This one supports cutter compensation for
G70 and the use of O words (such as call/repeat) in the subroutine used
for the path. It also allows the use of R type arcs, which was missing in
the previous version. The only thing I know which is missing is relative
(G91) path mode. I've never used it, so unless someone else wants it I'll
leave it this way.

I am considering adding G70.1 to allow the finishing cut to be taken in
the opposite direction from the roughing path. This might be usefull
after boring using G72.

regards,

Mark.