On Thu, 9 Jan 2020 at 00:53, Ben Potter <b...@bpuk.org> wrote:

> I used to feel the same way, but I now use G71 for lathe work a lot more than
> I use CAM.

Typically I don't even use G71. I have my own GUI with turn / face /
bore / thread tabs and build parts op-by-op. I only ever make one of
anything typically, so this is like working a manual lathe (which I
enjoy) with super power feeds that know where to stop and then return
for the next pass.

--
atp
lunatics."