On Thu, 2 Jan 2020 at 21:47, <mark.vandoesb...@hetnet.nl> wrote:

> I've just pushed a new version. This one supports cutter compensation for
> G70 and the use of O words (such as call/repeat) in the subroutine used
> for the path.

There have been a few attempts made to add these cycles. I did one
myself as a remap as a test of a type-2 algorithm.
https://github.com/LinuxCNC/linuxcnc/tree/andypugh/g71type2remap

The hope was that someone else who was working on this at the time
would combine the two to give a built-in version.
The reason that I feel it should be built-in is so that cutter
compensation is done in only one place. I am away from home at the
moment so can't easily check if this is the case with your version.

The main reason, though, that I mention my experimental branch is that
I did document the cycles, with explanatory images. This might be
re-usable, if your version of the G71 cycles behaves the same way.

https://github.com/LinuxCNC/linuxcnc/blob/andypugh/g71type2remap/docs/src/gcode/g-code.txt#g71-lathe-roughing-cycle-turning

--
atp
lunatics."