andy pugh <bodge...@gmail.com> wrote:

        Typically I don't even use G71. I have my own GUI with turn / face /
        bore / thread tabs and build parts op-by-op. I only ever make one of
        anything typically, so this is like working a manual lathe (which I
        enjoy) with super power feeds that know where to stop and then return
        for the next pass.

That's what I did until now. But it really felt like I wasn't using the
machine as I should. And adding chamfers was a chore ;-)

I've added the documentation for the cycles. Apart from the inevitable
bugfixes I'm done for now.

regards,

Mark.