On Montag, 6. April 2020, 14:53:48 CEST andy pugh wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Apr 2020 at 13:10, Reinhard <reinha...@schwarzrot-design.de>
wrote:
> > I tried to work out userspace hal component (which in my way of thinking
> > could be started without the use of halcmd), but all crashed direct after
> > start.
> Userspace HAL components are those that are started with "halcmd
> loadusr" rather than "halcmd loadrt"

As I wrote - I was able to build a module, that worked started from halcmd.

So I got it right, and hal is not accessible from applications started without
halcmd, right?

For my app, which is a java app, I wrote a little native lib, that does the
nml-buffer-access and rest is done in java world and works fine so far.
I wanted to create something similar for the hal layer - like halui or so. But
I wasn't successful.

Reinhard