On Sunday 02 August 2020 23:51:17 Phill Carter wrote:

sudo apt install opencv, could not locate opencv on raspbian 10.4 for
armhf.

raspbian for armhf isn't using x11, but wayland, so my tools to search
are limited to aptitude But thats using tactical nukes without warning
labels.  And it doesn't find opencv. It does find a
libopencv.version.jni but that removes the dev & dbg stuff for linuxcnc.
And that will cascade thru the install, destroying the sd card, so I'm
never again going anywhere near that. Starting over from a fresh sd card
3 times is enough.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis