On Tuesday 04 August 2020 00:56:57 Stuart Stevenson wrote:

> Started LinuxCNC.
> The first screen tells me to pick a machine from the list on the left.
> The font of the list on the left is large enough to be written on top
> of one another to the extent I cannot read any of the words - let
> alone choose any.
> The directory headers with the pull down icons are clear and readable.
> Pull down function properly. The machine names are what are not
> readable. I am running a 43 inch 4k screen. Is there an easy way to
> modify the size of the font or is this something I will need to deal
> with on my monitor? thanks
> Stuart

I've been building that on my rpi4, sometimes 2-3x a day as commits are
made. All those machine sym names and such are in a normal font. All
others are up to date from the buildbot, running master-rt. Just checked
my other 3 machines. No font problems anywhere. But the pi is the inly
buster. Its running raspbian buster 10.4, uptodate except the stuff a
non-preempt kernel install would change.

dpkg-checkbuilddeps is NOT foolproof, so dbl-check the config logs for
stuff .configure is complaining about. Best advice I've got, Stuart.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis