On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 at 12:33, Matt Shaver <m...@mattshaver.com> wrote:

> I think what Stuart wants is a diagram of the data structures in
> Linuxcnc that visually represents their scope and that shows what code
> accesses them.

Yes, that would be great. I wish that I had it too. I still get
somewhat lost between interp and HAL.
When I did the multispindle changes I worked out what code accessed
the spindle data by the crude approach of simply renaming the spindle
struct and seeing what failed to compile....

Have you found this (simplistic, out of date, stuff?)

http://linuxcnc.org/docs/2.8/html/code/code-notes.html

--
atp
lunatics."