From: Jérémie Tarot <silopo...@gmail.com>
Date: 2022-12-01 8:06 a.m. (GMT-08:00)
To: EMC developers <emc-developers@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Emc-developers] Eye candy is important - Titan got a new German
friend - want that reaction for a LinuxCNC controller

Le jeu. 1 déc. 2022 à 16:47, Small Shop Concepts <lcvet...@gmail.com> a
écrit :

> I think it would be great if QtPyVCP were included in Linuxcnc. I'm not
> sure how you mean it would undermine qtvcp?  Isn't Linuxcnc stronger with
> more options for users?

Further, IIRC @cmorley, you're our UI API uniformization champion, aren't
you ? And I support that 1000% !
What could be better on this front than to bring the other modern VCP
toolkit to the table ? And another awesome chap like @TurBoss !

> I know JT also has been working on a config builder that is
> working really nicely and has added some features making setting up Mesa
> very simple and streamlined.

Absolutely ! I already told JT and said here that MesaCT repository surely
deserves to join the LinuxCNC organization 👍