        From:  Dan Mitchell
        Sent:  Thursday, September 10, 1998 10:53 AM
        To:  'Grasso, Charles (Chaz)'; 'emc-pstc'
        Subject:  RE: Are all these agencies really necessary?

        The OM was just an example for purposes of illustration.  A
better name for
        such a hypothetical beast would be World Mark (WM).  If you read
the
        earlier thread, you would have read that all the agencies are
getting out
        of hand and that it would be nice to do testing once, then apply
for a OM?
         or WM? and be allowed to sell your product any place in the
world

        Daniel W. Mitchell
        Product Safety
        EOS Corp.