Dear Ken
Any electromagnetic emissions, whether conducted or radiated, including
spurious emissions (however you wish to define the word 'spurious') can be
demodulated by the non-linear processes in semiconductors, vacuum tubes, and
the like. So the spread of possible problems goes beyond merely preventing
the reception of radio communications.

I didn't catch the previous correspondence on this issue, but it seems to me
that a very narrow definition of the word 'intrinsic' is being used - and
this could be misconstrued by some engineers (or their managers) who are more
semantically challenged and possibly lead to possible safety hazards for the
users of their products or systems, or third parties.

Regards,
Keith Armstrong
www.cherryclough.com