From: Chris Maxwell [mailto:chris.maxw...@nettest.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 1:37 PM
To: kazimier_gawrzy...@exchange.dell.com; mpet...@analogic.com;
emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject: RE: Transient Voltage Suppressor - Europe approvals?

Kazimier,

I tried the website in your reply below and got "You are not authorized to
view this site."

Is there some kind of login method that must be used?

Chris Maxwell | Design Engineer - Optical Division
email chris.maxw...@nettest.com | dir +1 315 266 5128 | fax +1 315 797 8024

NetTest | 6 Rhoads Drive, Utica, NY 13502 | USA
web www.nettest.com | tel +1 315 797 4449 |