From: John Allen [ mailto:john.al...@era.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2003 9:29 AM
To: IEEE EMC/Product Safety (IEEE, EMC/Product Safety)
Subject: RE: Thermocouple glue

Hi Folks

Most of the replies so far seem to indicate the use of "permanent" adhesives
- which means the thermocouples could be difficult to remove and re-use.

Therefore, since these items tend to be too expensive to be considered as
"throw-away" items, does any one have suggestions for adhesives which wil
stick reasonably well but will then allow the thermocouples to be removed
fairly easily and without damage?