From: Stone, Richard A (Richard) [mailto:rsto...@lucent.com]
Sent: April 28, 2003 2:02 PM
To: 'Ralph McDiarmid'; emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject: RE: Thermocouple glue

I don't agree with the general approach and opinions
on traditional yeah vs. nay....just because they ( Safety Agency) doesn't
understand,
if the Mfr'r uses it in the right context, and it does not
promote a safety deviaition than it should be accepted...
a concrete reasoning for NOT accepting it should be pushed for
and confirmed by looking at the safety standard being used...
one man's opinion again:
Richard,