OANZ2 is the CCN if UL510 is the scoped standard. Also consider the
requirements of UL 746A.

Many PET tapes used for transformer construction (most use acrylic adhesive)
are rated V-0 and/or VTM-0.

The principle reason for the "VTM" rating is because the tapes may be too
thin, so cannot support themselves in a vertical position during the flame
test.

luck,
Brian

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html