In message
<062020062152.8474.44986E2800008DE20000211A2205886442CECE020A900A02@comca
st.net>, dated Tue, 20 Jun 2006, neve...@comcast.net writes

>Does anyone have or know the sources (preferably published, verifiable,
>with the exact test method described) of the LCL (Longitudinal
>Conversion Loss, i.e. balance) of "typical installation" that support
>the LCL values required by CSPR22 for ISN for CAT5, 6, and 7 cables?
>(CISPR22 5th edition, 2005, page 51)

Are you looking for a method of testing the actual cables for unbalance?

I think you need to look at IEC standards in the IEC 61156 series, at:

http://tinyurl.com/zarag

If you click on the standard number, you get a detailed page about it,
and if you click on the 'Preview' icon you get the Table of contents,
the Scope clause and a few more pages of the standard to view for free.
2006 is YMMVI- Your mileage may vary immensely.

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

     Scott Douglas           emcp...@ptcnh.net
     Mike Cantwell           mcantw...@ieee.org

     David Heald:            emc-p...@daveheald.com