Dear All,

Thank you very much for many members who has replied online and offline.  I
value your expert comments.  So far, I have learned that antenna's VSWR, cable
loss (at high frequency), and 80% AM modulation are the factors to count on.
The new requirements from the third edition of IEC61000-4-3 are important
factors too.

Many members suggest to choose an amplifier triple times' power as calculated
(i.e. 500W for 80-1000MHz), which I agree with.  However, two sales
representatives from two amplifier manufacturers suggest a 150W for
80-1000MHz.  I get lost.

Kindest regards,
Grace