Hello

as all things said below, there is one more item to be added.
The  formula is right for the power deliver to the antenna terminal and  the
field probe sitting direct opposite the transmitting antenna with not influence
due to the chamber and antenna polarisaton and free space conditons.

Said this, for at least up to 1 GHz according to EN 61000-4-3 the homogenous
field is defined as 1.5 x 1.5 m. And the calculated reference calibration file
is calcutated with 12 out of 16 points. And for this 12 out of 16 points the
resulting field strength may be  - 0 dB  to + 6 dB from the reference point.
Nothing is said about the remaining 4  points. Therefore you may find for 10
V/m CW measured voltages at least from 10 V/m to 20 V/m, and then some more for
the remaining 4 points. Of course if space allows it's possible to move the
antenna further away, which will reduce the field variation, just a bigger
amplifier or better antenna is needed.

Slightly different above 1 GHz, since smaller windows can be used. Here smaller
window and large EUT goes to very large testing time. Hope you charge by the
hour, otherwise by bigger amplifier.

The stated values may be ok for CW but not for 10V/m and 80 % AM

Cable loss between you amplifier out and antenna are a very distinct factor
depending on the cable length and cable type. 3 - 6 dB or more are easy, spend
money on good cable or much  better move the amplifier into the test chamber

Regards
Markus Plangger