From: Brian O'Connell [mailto:oconne...@tamuracorp.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2016 2:47 PM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] NRTL invoices

Generally good advice, and that was the first thing looked at -> just generic,
vague stuff about fees.

Methinks the days of having multiple agency marks on our stuff are ending. The
remaining agency mark(s) will be those whose services actually add value to my
employer's products. The compliance engineering community should push back. No
longer view many compliance agencies as being part of a sustainable and
rational economic model.

Brian