All,
As always - thanks for the feedback and discussion. Learn a lot from this forum
Best regards,
Mac

      From: Ken Javor <ken.ja...@emccompliance.com>
 To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
 Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 8:57 AM
 Subject: Re: [PSES] LISN Calibration Measurement Uncertainty

I assumed that since uncertainty was in question, that this was some sort of
CISPR 22 or similar quest, so 150 kHz and up, and not CISPR 25. If it were
CISPR 25, then it is a low impedance at 150 kHz as Tom points out, but using
the technique I suggested, excellent accuracy may still be had.

Ken Javor
Phone: (256) 650-5261

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Jim Bacher:  <j.bac...@ieee.org>