Many years ago, we used the EMC grill, top and bottom of chassis, coated with
an intumescent material that swelled with heat above a certain temperature to
shut off the air flow and starve the fire.  Max ventilation was essential to
normal operation, thus the coating for a fire condition, also temp detector to
shut off the fans.

    On Tuesday, September 17, 2019, 2:00:25 PM EDT, Pete Perkins