Hi there, A question came up that I can't answer w/o a copy of Part 47.Does
the FCC report require Quasi-Peak (QP) data, or just Avg and Peak.  When do
peak readings trigger the need to report QP?  I'm pretty sure Part 15 has AVG
and QP limits listed. Next was what sort of margin is expected in order to pass
CE emissions requirements (CISPR 16 or 32)?  Memory serves that one wants 3dB
of margin, but memories can be imperfect!  "Colorado" Brian
720-450-4933

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html