From: Brian Kunde <bkundew...@gmail.com<mailto:bkundew...@gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, July 11, 2023 at 9:31 AM
To: <EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG<mailto:EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>>
Subject: Re: [PSES] FCC Part B questions

If I may pile on late, keep in mind that measurement uncertainty is Plus or
Minus (±). Years ago when I was with a previous company, we had a buy/sell
piece of junk product that we were selling with our company's brand/name on it.
It was audited in Sweden as part of their surveillance program and it failed by
2dB.  The test lab said they could not say it FAILED because 2dB was within
their measurement uncertainty, so we could continue to ship and sell this
product in Sweden.

Has anyone else ever experienced this?

Thanks,
The Other Brian

On Sat, Jul 8, 2023 at 8:28 AM Brent DeWitt