Andy Holcomb wrote:
> On EMC1, I was running Axis speeds of more than 120ipm, I can't get EMC
> 2 past around 60. I am running a 1.6 ghz computer.  I don't know how
> much memory, will memory cause this or is it the computer?

Memory is unlikely to be the problem.  Its hard to answer such a vague
question.  Most likely the problem is misconfiguration, but more info
is needed:

Steppers or servos?

Assuming it is steppers:

What step frequency does your machine need to get 120ipm?

What is your BASE_PERIOD?  (It needs to be high enough to generate the
needed step frequency.)

Have you seen any error messages, or does it just not go fast enough?

Regards,

John Kasunich