Gentlemen,
    I have uploaded a picture to imagebin. The name of the picture is stustev.
    This is a screen shot of the feedback from the homing cycle of my
machine. I am using ppmc boards and EMC2-head.
    The machine moves positive to the home switch.
    I have the latch velocity set very low.
    The machine reverses direction.
    The machine display sets to zero and counts very slow.
    The machine will stop momentarily.
    The display will set to a number that seems to be the disance to
the start up position.
    The machine then moves to the start up position. (display zero)
    The display turns green.
    Take a look at the screen shot.
Thanks
Stuart