Hi,

 The wiki.linuxcnc.org Emc features page has under the heading of DONE:

macro language: support for a macro language, the macros written should be able to command motion & io. the macros should have english-readable names and accept arguments and nesting
added by: alex_joni (on IRC) and fenn

  I couldn't find any reference to Macros in the EMC2 v2.1 Users handbook.

Does anyone know if they are available, and if so, where I can find documentation regarding them?

Thanks,

Jeff

Find a local pizza place, movie theater, and moreĀ….then map the best route! http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&ss=yp.bars~yp.pizza~yp.movie%20theater&cp=42.358996~-71.056691&style=r&lvl=13&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=950607&encType=1&FORM=MGAC01