spindle RPM of 8000.
*****
(CALCULATE,RPM)
#33=#[13000+#110]*2(TEMP)
#19=[#111/[[3.1416*#33]/12]]
#19=8000.0

#33=#[13000+#110]*2(TEMP)
#19=[#111/[[3.1416*#33]/12]]

#120= 2.000
#121= 0.010
#120=#120-#121
*****

and just a GOTO.
*****
GOTO300
(code that does stuff)
N300
(code that does more stuff)
*****

Also access to the status of the current modal commands using variable
numbers 4001 - 4021 and 4201 - 4221.
Access to positon information using variables 5001 - 5104, so the macro can
find out where the machine is currently siting and the endpoint of the
block immediantly before the current one.
And every machine I have written macros for has had access to the tool data
table so the macro can use that data to positon the tools without hitting
things.

And all the rest of the stuff that comes with macro B, there is a macro A
but it is a real pain to use.