From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of ben
lipkowitz
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 10:26 PM
To: Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] Macro Language

Jeff,

There most certainly is not any macro langauge, at least not one like I
imagined. I bet someone figured that the O-word subroutine calls satisfied
this feature request and moved it to the "done" list. I'm moving it back
to the "request" list for now. Sorry about that.

It sure was fun reading back over my old rambling super-future wishlist.

   -fenn