On Wednesday 22 August 2007, Thomas Powderly wrote:
>Gene,
>i forgot to say to connect the neg lead to the tool
>and the positive to the work

Tis ATM, only way since its also the mills motor psu.  It would make a decent
anchor, for a 30 foot cruiser. :)

>in this old rc way , it is more efficient to run 'negative head'.
>it gets you a slightly larger gap and speed at the expense of more wear.
>tomp

I'll continue that polarity when the bigger transformers get here.  Or maybe
even forget that screw, there are 23 more.  If I don't break any more taps
that is...

Thanks.

--
Cheers, Gene
Don't get suckered in by the comments -- they can be terribly misleading.