Hi all,

I have a project which requires interfacing to a laser having 2 x 8 bit BCD
inputs, which alone would exhaust the available outputs of the standard
configuration on the m5i20, and I need a few additional outputs beyond
these. I have plenty of inputs available, so a 24 / 24 split on inputs and
outputs, or even 16 / 32 would work fine.

I know John K was working on this with the new FPGA program and driver, but
I have not heard much on that in a while. Is that far enough along, or can I
help out on the I/O portion to enable reconfiguring the I/O?

The Mesa boards are inexpensive enough that I could just use a second board
for handling the extra outputs, but it would save some real estate and a
terminal block to be able to do it with a single board.

Regards,
Eric