Jon Elson wrote:

>[snipped good debugging information]
>
>If you haven't done the servo tuning yet, you have no business
>putting a cutter and workpiece in the machine, it could be half
>an inch out of position and you wouldn't know.

I don't think this is the case.  Since there's encoder feedback, poorly
tuned PID should cause following errors.  The motion controller looks at
feedback independently of the PID loop.

Unless of course FERROR has been increased to 1/2" because the user got
tired of all the following errors ;)

- Steve