Gentlemen,
    I am like the 5 year old boy with a hammer. 'Everything' looks
like a nail. I want to control the injectors with EMC.
    The current diesel technology is common rail injection using HIGH
injection pressure. Bosch talks about 2200 bar. 2200 bar is almost
32,000 psi. WOW!
    They also have multiple injections per combustion cycle.
    They also talk about variable geometry during the injection cycle.
    This sounds like a job (nail) for EMC.
    I won't try for the high pressures as I will use currently
available injectors and pumps.
    To get the project going I need to start simple.
    I will use a used pump and injectors from a Volkswagon (or other).
I will modify the head to accept the injectors. I will build an
adaptor or bracket to mount the pump.
    Voila! :) running in two weeks! heh heh heh
thanks
Stuart