Kirk,

Thanks for the info. I'll check it out.

I don't think we need 24kHz. The default pwm signal is 100Hz and gave me
2.5 volts. I changed the frequence in the hal config to 200 Hz and the
output was approx 5V, so I guess the max voltage on the C11 board is
reached at 400Hz.

Never experimetd with hal before, will take me some study and testing,
before I can get back.

Geert