Kirk,

To do threading on the lathe is the end goal. I'm still in the
development phase for the encoder bit. Want to make it myself
(see part of drawing at http://users.skynet.be/gedp/FILES/index.html).
Still some time away though.

Yes the C11 is full throttle.

If you're interested in the files, no problem, but for now they are
still quite stock the output of stepconf.

Geert