From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 6:09 PM
To: Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] 2 boades 5I20 on one computer problem

Hi
I want to ask what kind of breaker board do you use between 7133 and your
4 motors?
On your description you said that your JOG wheel works well up to increments
up to 0.010. Close 0.100 jog wheel can not count or so.
How much cost to you ball screw and mount blocks?
Thanks
Aram

> Aram,
> Check:  http://wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/emcinfo.pl?JogWheel
> The jog wheel works good.  I use the 5i20, 7i33, and 7i37, with
> Yaskawa drives.
> Also, I have installed 2 5i20 boards and have an operational test
> system with 7 motors running. Check:
> http://wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/emcinfo.pl?FiveAxisGantry
> I use both ClassicLadder and pyVCP.
> You are correct about some mainboards pci slots and cable spacing.  It
> gets crowded really fast.
>
> Noel.

6:50 PM

Checked by AVG.