On Mon, 2008-04-28 at 21:07 -0400, Greg Michalski wrote:
... snip
> improve it please feel free to post :)  )  Are you running that directly off
> a parallel port pin or is it buffered/opto-isolated?
...snip

My charge pump is being feed by a parallel port buffer which is a
54HCT541. There isn't much to see but it's shown here:

http://www.wallacecompany.com/machine_shop/Shizuoka/00011-1a.jpg

The breadboard on the left has the buffers and opto-couplers. The left
board has the charge pump and a circuit from a totally different
project.

Other Shizuoka pictures are here:

http://www.wallacecompany.com/machine_shop/Shizuoka/

--