>  Message: 2
>  Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 19:27:21 -0700 (PDT)
>  From: Dale Ertley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>  Subject: [Emc-users] EMC Fest 2008
>  To: emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net
>
>  Hello,
>
>   Will there be any good training for newbies at the EMC Fest 2008?
>
>   I am new to EMC. I am also in the process of putting a 4+ axis (xyzw+) full
> size mill on EMC2.
>
>   Thank you
>   Dale

Dale,
   I attended last year. It was my first year. I attended one class.
It was very helpful but the most help I found was getting to know the
developers. I tried to just be an observer. I tried to not interfere
with their projects. I watched and listened to get a feel for how they
each thought and worked. All involved are down to earth, quality men.
It is a pleasure to deal with them. They are very helpful and patient.
   I will attend this year with the same attitude. It is very much
worth the time, effort and expense.
thanks
Stuart