On Oct 20, 2008, at 10:11 AM, Alex Joni wrote:

Hi Dave,

can you also tell me what the "loadrt hal_stg" line from your hal file is?
There is a bug in the driver, and index might not work.

Regards,
Alex

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Engvall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)" <emc- [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 6:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] Stg 1 homing

Indeed, I do not see the index-enable go low but that might be how my
trace is set up.
Will repeat the test and post to imagebin.

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Dave

Here are the screen shots. Sorry about the overlay on Y. Didn't notice until I got ready to send.

http://imagebin.ca/view/IwueJOd7.html
http://imagebin.ca/view/BURzw_8.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------- --- This SF.Net email is sponsored by the Moblin Your Move Developer's challenge Build the coolest Linux based applications with Moblin SDK & win great prizes Grand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event anywhere in the world