Hello Everyone

I know this is not the correct forum for this type of problem, but you never
know someone may be able to help.

I loaded EMC2/Ubuntu 8.04 from the 'Live CD' onto a computer with Linux/BDI
EMC (from Sherline).

When Ubuntu was loading it acknowledged the other Linux OS on the Partition
Screen.

When I start the computer  it does not give me the option to choose which OS
to use. Only Ubuntu8.04.

I do have 6 partitions on the hard drive; I've been told the original OS is
still there.

I have been trying on the Ubuntu forum to try and get some help, seems a bit
slow and erratic. They seem to be desperately over loaded with problems at
the moment. My problem is not urgent or major because EMC2 is up and
running.

Anyone have any suggestions (nice ones)

Best wishes,

Dave