Seb,

THanks for the link.  I checked the site and I cannot seem to access any of
the articles due to subscription requirements.  Perhaps in the future I will
explore this avenue, bit for the time being, Christmas preparations preclude
spending on this.

<snip>
Jeff,

Thanks for the snippet of code.  I will spend some time studying it and then
applying it to my cuts.  It certainly appears to be what I am looking for.

As for the other code in the example directory, I have not poked around in
there due to the temperature of my workspace.  Seems I have a bit in common
with Gene in this respect.  I do have several other dumpster boxes I am
looking for a monitor for so that I can have a simulator running in the
comfort of the house.  Once I have that, I will certainly explore that more
fully.
Thanks for the replies

Brian