SebFstian

I put this in the hal file the only thing different is it now pulses the output
when EMC starts up but I still can not control it. Right now I'm only looking
at the brake output. I'm sure that once I get the brake working the other will
be the same problem.

# Connect spindle brake to I/O controller.
newsig SpindleBrakeOn bit
setp hm2_5i23.0.gpio.P3.042.is_output 1
linksp SpindleBrakeOn => hm2_5i23.0.gpio.P3.042.out
linksp SpindleBrakeOn <= motion.spindle-brake

My Fluke 23 tells me all the inputs are pulled high. Grounding them make no
difference on what the Halmeter is showing but my Fluke sure sees it.

Donnie