On Sun, 2009-07-05 at 04:24 -0300, Richard Acosta wrote:

> Sumarizing: The documentation could belong to something else but the
> board i bought even when saying it was supported, functional .etc...

For a long time, I have been a "true believer" in the EMC systems.  I
want to thank each person who has contributed to it.  It is a long and
arduous development path and each step, software, hardware,
applications, made by each individual moves us ahead.

I've no doubt that it is imperfect, some bits are released with support
that is a work in progress.  Some bits cause me to cringe when they make
it into a release.  I seem to remember releasing a lot of imperfect bits
myself.

Some folk make me cringe when they report trying something they are
poorly prepared for.  But hell. I'm pretty sure that MattS, JonE, and
DanF, thought that of me when I started.  I know for a fact that the
folk at NIST thought that of me.  I'm always impressed with the average
level of patience of this community as it attracts new users and
developers.

We learn from the each of the thousands of applications made of OUR
product.  I want to point out that I've included software, hardware, and
integrated machines in the set of things we do.  Each is a part of OUR
grand experiment.

Thanks again to each one.

Rayh