Dale,

if the article is to show EMC capabilities in order to promote the
retrofitting of EMC I am interested.

I have a business relation with two of the same milling centers with
very old Fanuc controllers.
One is broken (PC problem) and repair will cost more than an EMC
retrofit. Also the old Fanuc does not accept any parameters of math and
a max. of about 2000 lines of code.So I am trying to convince him to
retrofit to EMC to greatly enhance his possibilities.

Regards,

    Rob