Guys,

I'm pretty convinced I've found the problem.
I believe the encoder/cable for Z is the problem, simply picking up noise.
When Z is run by itself there's no or very little offset. I noticed that
when I executed the EMC Axis logo the servo caused sudden jumps. So I made a
new test program where Y and Z was moving 10 mm back and forth at the same
time. I could actually hear the servo jumping. I think it's a TTL encoder
and they are really sensitive for noise, and quality cables doesn't really
help.
I've mounted a new CUI differential encoder and I'll make a new cable. If
that works I'll replace them all.

I really hope this will the end of the story.

--S