Jeff Epler wrote:
> I hope to attend, and I hope to see fellow developers and users there.
> It would be great if we can get a developer area for 6-8 networked PCs
> and internet access, as past years have shown this is a great way to
> work together on bugs or new features.  Does someone know who to talk to
> about that?

It is definitely part of the plan.  This is at a community college, and
they are supposed to
have good net connectivity.  I think George Bulliss at Village Press is
the contact (or is he
the guy that is retiring) I'm away from home and don't have the email
thread on this from
last fall available.  There was supposed to be a good sized room that
would be available
to the EMC group.  I will report the info that I got as soon as I get home.

Jon